Feb 18th Channelling - Blossom Goodchild



Hello!

How quickly the week has gone by!

Here is the latest channelling offered in Love.


'Something nice to share' ....

I have been a little 'under par' for a few days ... mulling many things over and in all honesty, struggling a little as we all do at times. Out of nowhere one can come down with a bang and for no apparent reason! This morning at 4.44 my phone rang 4 times. I didn't get to it in time ... as it woke me from my sleep! It would at 4.44 in the morning!! When I rang it back at a decent hour, out of sheer curiosity, it was someone in Japan or somewhere trying to get hold of their cousin and realised it was a wrong number. I don't care what it was ... for me ... that was an absolute sign that there are 'those up there' who are always watching over us and saying hello, encouraging us to continue forth. And I shall!!

Short and sweet today my friends. Just too hot in the 'Merry old land of Oz' to function!!

HOUSE KEEPING. 

For those interested in the possible TORONTO visit ... Just to clarify, I mean Toronto, Canada. There seems to be a little confusion! Let me know if you are interested and then we can take it from there. Many thanks.

WORKSHOP. SATURDAY MARCH 24th. Sunrise beach QLD. I am conducting a small group of 8 only, to assist in bringing one in alignment with their Higher self, their guides and their gifts. It will be an intense, yet, fun day with much attention paid to the individual in a professional secure environment. If you are interested please email info@blossomgoodchild.com

My READINGS for folk are certainly stepping up in Energy. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to assist another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. Maybe it is time for you to have one?



LOCALS. WEDNESDAY MORNING MEDITATIONS . Please email info@blossomgoodchild.com for details.

DONATIONS are received from the heart. Thank you!


Walk into the

Love, Light, Laughter & Golden Rays

Blossom G

BOOKS, CD'S, DOWNLOADABLE EBOOKS AND MP3'S OF WHITE CLOUD MEDITATIONS are available on my website www.blossomgoodchild.com

If you wish to unsubscribe press reply then write unsubscribe in the subject line.

Comments

Popular Posts