New channelling up. March 26th - Blossom Goodchild



Imagem relacionada
Hippity Hoppity Hello's to you as the Easter Bunny draws ever closer ... and so does THE EVENT apparently!!

Here is the latest channelling. In my Truth, folks ... I feel so knocked about by these Energies, I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha, coming or going, up or down, laughing or crying, happy or sad .... BECAUSE ... it changes from one breath to the next ... or at least that's what it feels like!

So, you may find my 'pushing them' in this channelling a bit 'off' ... yet, this was the mood I was in at that given moment in time. It is as it is ... All is as should be.


Enjoy the festivities of bunnies and chocolate. May those who have the Blesings to share it with family, as I do , be aware of those who don't ... and know that the Love and Joy of family that you are experiencing, is going straight to their hearts, so that they may feel part of it too.

LOCALS FREE WHITE CLOUD MEETING. April 8th. A special meeting with White Cloud giving a guided meditation to the live music from Ian Cameron. SO GOOD FOR THE SOUL! info@blossomgoodchild.com

My READINGS for folk are certainly stepping up in Energy. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to assist another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. Maybe it is time for you to have one?



LOCALS. WEDNESDAY MORNING MEDITATIONS . Please email info@blossomgoodchild.com for details.

DONATIONS are received from the heart. Thank you!



Walk into the

Love, Light, Laughter & Golden Rays

Blossom G


BOOKS, CD'S, DOWNLOADABLE EBOOKS AND MP3'S OF WHITE CLOUD MEDITATIONS are available on my website www.blossomgoodchild.com


If you wish to unsubscribe press reply then write unsubscribe in the subject line

Comments

Popular Posts