Sept 22nd channelling just posted - Blossom Goodchild

Resultado de imagem para imagens de espiritual-federação da luz

Welcome One and All

Another interesting channelling just posted with much Love and Light.


Please forgive me, not a lot of time to spare right now. Yet, I wanted to get this posted.

Here is the audio for last week's channelling read by myself and Joe Pena. So happy to see these are becoming more popular. I feel you can get more from them by listening as well as reading.


Thank you for your Loving support.

Open in 'Annie' on Wednesday night. 'The Sun will come out tomorrow' ... seems an appropriate song for this channelling!

Radiate forth in Love, Light,Laughter & Golden Rays whenever and wherever you can!

Blossom G.



Books, EBooks,White Cloud Meditation CD's& MP3's are available on my website


Área de anexos

Comments

Popular Posts