An exciting channell just up! Enjoy! Blossom Goodchild



Welcome Way Showers.

Today's channelling is an in depth one. So, get yourself a cuppa or a stiff drink before you settle down to take it all in.


Right. I have some links here which you may find interesting.

The first one is a 'Thrill' for me . Regarding last Sunday Oct 14th 2018. Take a look at this little beauty! The interesting thing about this is, I clicked on the three dots in my dropbox for something and it took me to this YouTube. Very odd! I think a certain Energy of Light wanted me to see this!


This is a fascinating picture of Pillars of Light in the sky. Not what was spoken about today, yet, interesting none the less, as they are not the usual weather one's coming up from the ground.


The Federation have mentioned 'bizarre' phenomenon taking place in our skies. How's this one!


The audio for last week's channelling is here. As always, huge thanks to Joe Pena.


READING'S with the assistance of WHITE CLOUD are available. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to aid another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGReadings.html

A gentleman who recently had a reading wrote :

My heart wants everyone to be able to experience even just a taste of what you have brought to me. The peace (and bewonderment) is unlike anything I have experienced as an adult - So much to think about!! So much more than I could have anticipated. I was not sure what to anticipate, I was certainly not expecting that!!


Ok. That's it for today from me. Have a great week folks and keep sending out bubbles of

Love Light Laughter & Golden Rays whenever and wherever you can!

Blossom G.



Books, EBooks,White Cloud Meditation CD's & MP3's are available on my website


The audio for last week's channelling is here. As always, huge thanks to Joe Pena.



Comments

Popular Posts