New one up! Blossom Goodchild


Hello There!

This weeks channelling here for you to peruse and muse over.


The recording of last week's channeling is here.Thank you Joe.


It was my step-grandson's 18th birthday party this weekend. I therefore, am keeping this short, due to lack of Energy! Forgive me! Yet, I like to get the channelling posted over the weekend if I can. 

LOCALS (SUNSHINE COAST.QLD. AUS) FREE WHITE CLOUD MEETING Sunday November 11th. Contact info@blossomgoodchild.com for details.

READING'S with the assistance of WHITE CLOUD are available. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to aid another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGReadings.html

A gentleman who recently had a reading wrote :

My heart wants everyone to be able to experience even just a taste of what you have brought to me. The peace (and bewonderment) is unlike anything I have experienced as an adult - So much to think about!! So much more than I could have anticipated. I was not sure what to anticipate, I was certainly not expecting that!!


Love, Light ,Laughter & Golden Rays from my heart to yours.

Blossom G.



Books, EBooks,White Cloud Meditation CD's& MP3's are available on my website


Comments

Popular Posts