Back in fine fettle! New channelling up. Nov 24th


Hello Hello Hello!

Happy to be back in the saddle! Trusting you will enjoy.


Busy finishing off the tail ends of my new web site!! Glory BE! You will simply LOVE IT as I do. Watch this space.

I seem to have accumilated a back log of emails. Some very involved. So, please KNOW I will get to 'yours' in Divine timing.

READING'S with the assistance of WHITE CLOUD are available. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to aid another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGReadings.html

A lady who recently had a reading wrote :

'Such depths to explore!'



Love, Light, Laughter & Golden Rays in Abundance to you

Blossom G.



Books, EBooks,White Cloud Meditation CD's& MP3's are available on my website



[Mensagem reduzida] Ver toda a mensagem

Área de anexos

Comments

Popular Posts