Last channelling of the year. - Blossom Goodchild


Merry Christmas, Merry folk!

Please find here the last channelling of 2018. http://blossomgoodchild.com/22nd-december/

I have been reminded to remind you of a New Year thought, as we move from Midnight of the old ... into the Dawn of the New Year ahead. To FEEL the vision of Each One upon the Planet, stop what they are doing, join hands and form a UNITED FRONT within our heart space all around the Globe.To FEEL such strength within our KNOWING OF WHO WE ARE and within that very moment ... raise the Vibration of the Entire Planet.

Maybe treat yourself too, to an older Video of White Cloud (2016) sending us a Christmas message a few years ago. I had a re-listen and found myself rather emotionl at the end!


I take this Golden Opportunity to thank Each and Every One for walking with me thus far along the pathway. We are so aware of FEELING the changes from within now. It is extremely exciting to see what we are willing to open up to in these coming days.

My Friends, (If I may be so bold!) As we send out our Love over this Christmas time ... allow the GRATITUDE to shine through your heart. We are so very Blessed to be here at this time. We ... THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONG ... Doing what we came here to do and may I say ... Doing it so well!

BALI. 2019. Dates are now finalised. Everything is ready to go. I am so excited. I will send information out after Christmas. info@blossomgoodchild.com

READING'S. I am now taking bookings for the New year. I find it an honour and a blessing to be able to aid another soul's journey in this profound and uplifting way. http://blossomgoodchild.com/readings-healing/#readings

DONATIONS are so very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to put thought into action! (The Donation button can be found at the bottom of the Home page. www.blossomgoodchild.com) Enjoy the Holiday Season.

Enjoy your family and friends, Seen and unseen.

Love, Light, Laughter and Golden Rays

Blossom G.

Books, EBooks, White Cloud Meditation CD's & MP3's are available on my website

http://blossomgoodchild.com/
http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts